Your pet’s hairs can get everywhere! A quick way of removing pet hair from carpets, furniture, clothing (and so on …) is by using our Caraselle lint roller.
The roller has very sticky tape which is used to pick up hairs. When stickiness reduces, you rip off the used section, revealing a new section of very sticky tape. When the tape roll itself runs out completely you can get a roller refill which clips onto the pet hair roller handle.
The Caraselle Pet Hair Remover
- This Caraselle pet hair roller is the only lint roller that has achieved the Good Housekeeping Institute award.
- 7.5 metres of very sticky tape
- Ideal for clothing, car seats, upholstery, etc.
- Sturdy easy to use handle
- Used by the professionals
How can you tell if you have a good quality pet hair roller? There are three ways. First, you should be able to use each section of the sticky tape four or five times before the sticky becomes less effective. The next way to test a roller is to literally stick it to whatever you’re wearing. The roll should affix to your clothes and not fall off, even if you move around. Admittedly this may not be something you want to try whilst others can see you, but it is a great test for the strength of a pet hair roller. Finally, perhaps the most important attribute of a good pet hair roller is that it has the Good Housekeeping Institute Approved logo. The GHI subjects products to rigorous consumer quality tests in the areas of performance, ease of use and design.
Other uses of our lint roller
- On fuzzy towels: If you notice pilling on your bath set, run over it with our lint roller to freshen the terrycloth.
- Remove dust from mouse mats and lamp shades, with just one swipe!
- Over broken glass: A lint roller makes sure you get every tiny shard.
- The roller’s tackiness is great at picking up spilled glitter, paper slivers, or other small DIY messes. Also errant threads, dropped pins, and even tiny buttons are no match for the lint roller’s sticky paper.
- On stuffed animals: Freshen your kids’ plush pals by giving them a quick once-over with the roller.